Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Dessert as part of the Eating for Lifestyle.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup strawberry, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon cottage cheese into blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla extract and Splenda; blend for about 15 more seconds.
- Add the softened cream cheese and blend for about 30 seconds, scraping down the sides as needed. While blending, gradually add the egg sustitute and continue to blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Pour cheese filling into Ready Crust and bake until set, about 35 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and cool for about 15 minutes. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.