Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When I served these everyone thought I had bought them at the bakery. Were they surprised to find out how easy they were to make.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry pie filling
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 -3 tablespoons apricot fruit spread
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle.
- Top with 1 teaspoon of pie filling and 1 teaspoon of pineapple.
- With one long side of the pastry facing you, fold right and left corners over filling to top corner, forming a square.
- Seal edges.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush with spreadable fruit and serve warm or cold.
I signed up to post the 5 STAR review. I checked several recipe sites for this recipe and finally Googled for it. My daughter and I made these for a couple of bake sales two years ago and they were THE BIG SELLER. Now she is in high school and is about to do another bake sale and we know this one sells. Very simple to make and taste absolutely **FANTASTIC**. Thank you to Summer Breeze for sharing :D