Recipe by Nonnie4Two
A dessert cheese ball that I begged a friend for the recipe. Serve with Nilla Wafers, Graham Crackers or whatever your heart desires. Cooking time is refrigerator time.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat well.
- Cream in brown sugar and confectioners' sugar.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Refrigerate in a bowl for 3 hours.
- Form into a ball, then roll in crushed graham cracker crumbs.