1/1 Photo of Strawberry Chantilly
This recipe is originally from the "Great Tastes - Healthy Cooking From Canyon Ranch" cookbook. This is being posted for the strawberry swap. The photo in the book is absolutely drool-inducing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean, stem and slice strawberries into quarters.
- 2Place in bowl and set aside.
- 3In blender, combine cottage cheese, buttermilk and lemon juice, pureeing until smooth.
- 4Add brown sugar to blender mixture and mix.
- 5Place 1/4 C of strawberries into champagne or short parfait glass.
- 6Top with 2 Tbsp cottage cheese mixture.
- 7Top with a strawberry.
- 8Chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Chantilly
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g