Recipe by mommyoffour
This is lovely. I don't make this often but when the time is right it is fantastic and enjoyed by all who taste it. I first made this for my SIL bridal shower and it was gone fast. (who would have thought...lol) The frozen strawberries are beautiful in this and keep the punch cold while not diluting it.
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 750 ml rose wine, chilled
- 750 ml champagne, chilled
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, with stems frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
- In punch bowl, combine gelatin mixture, lemonade comcentrate and cold water.
- Just before serving, stir in wine and champagne and strawberries.
- * To freeze strawberries, wash and gently pat dry. If desired, leave stems on for color. Arrange in single layer on cookie sheet; freeze until firm.