Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and great for a brunch or get together. Strawberries really do bring out the flavor in champagne.
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces champagne
- Rinse and haul strawberries except one, leave with haul on used for decoration.
- Put the rest of the strawberries in a blender.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar and puree.
- Pour into a tall champagne glass.
- Fill glass with ice cold champaign.
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the remaining strawberry and slide on edge of glass.
Nice drink, had`good flavors.
What can I say? " Holy Hannah!" these are reallly good. I was out of fresh so used frozen strawberries instead worked out great... Am making canapes for romantic dinner party and us girls wanted cocktails as we cooked today... All I got to say is watch these.. lol one or two aokay .. three of four... lean on the door... five or six..... lol well we haven't gotten to that far yet. Thanks for sharing.. * six rosy eyed women waving from North Dakota*