1/1 Photo of Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
Refreshing and great for a brunch or get together. Strawberries really do bring out the flavor in champagne.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and haul strawberries except one, leave with haul on used for decoration.
- 2Put the rest of the strawberries in a blender.
- 3Add vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar and puree.
- 4Pour into a tall champagne glass.
- 5Fill glass with ice cold champaign.
- 6Cut an opening in the bottom of the remaining strawberry and slide on edge of glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Champagne Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g