- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces champagne
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and haul strawberries except one, leave with haul on used for decoration.
- Put the rest of the strawberries in a blender.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, and sugar and puree.
- Pour into a tall champagne glass.
- Fill glass with ice cold champaign.
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the remaining strawberry and slide on edge of glass.