Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this and thought it would be great for all those strawberry lovers out there. The recipe calls for strawberry brandy, but I had to put it into the system as brandy, strawberry flavor....
- 3 ounces champagne
- 3⁄4 ounce vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce brandy, strawberry flavor
- 2 strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup ice, crushed (this is an estimate)
- Cut 1 of the strawberries in half and place in bottom of wine glass.
- Fill wine glass 1/2 way with crushed ice.
- Pour remaining ingredients into glass. Garnish with a strawberry, and serve.
This was a nice drink for me, but DH didnt quite enjoy it. I dont think he liked the mixture of drinks... I didnt have strawberry flavored brandy so I added a small amount of strawberry flavoring to the drink. I might enjoy this again, but when DH isnt around lol :) thanks!