1/1 Photo of Strawberry Carrot Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low fat plain
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry, finely chopped
- 1 strawberry cream cheese frosting (recipe #to follow)
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt cake pan.
- 3Beat all ingredients except strawberries in a large bowl on low speed for 45 seconds, scraping bowl, constantly.
- 4Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping occasionally.
- 5Fold in strawberries; pour into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 9Prepare Strawberry cream cheese glaze recipe#to follow, spoon onto cake.
- 10Refrigerate any remaining cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3861.6
- Calories from Fat 1497
- Total Fat 166.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 387.9 mg
- Sodium 2892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 550.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.0 g
- Sugars 289.6 g
- Protein 56.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese frosting