Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love the ingredients in a Caprese salad (they always look so pretty) except tomatoes so I can't wait to try this when I can find some goos strawberries. I got this from the Driscolls website.
- 8 ounces driscoll strawberries
- 8 ounces shell pasta
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- 1⁄4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup slivered red onion
- 1⁄4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cook, drain and cool the pasta.
- Rinse, hull and quarter the strawberries.
- Combine strawberries, pasta, mozzarella, basil and onion in a large bowl. You can stop here and store until ready to dress and serve.
- Drizzle with viniagrette and mix gently until well coated.