Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 large ripe cubed cantaloupe
- 1 pint hulled and halved strawberry
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 pinch salt
- Toss together the cantaloupe and strawberries in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the marshmallow cream, orange juice, orange zest, and salt until smooth.
- Pour over the cantaloupe mixture.
- Serve immediately, or chill for up to 6 hours before serving, tossing well before serving.
Maybe I used a bit too much orange zest because this was way too orangey for my tastes. Also I expected the dressing to be quite different, thicker maybe. I can't give this a bad rating though because of the possibility that I "over-oranged" it and for the reason that everyone's tastes are different.