- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 15 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 sugar ice cream cones
Directions See How It's Made
- At least 1 day before serving, proceed through Step 3. Line a colander and a medium-size strainer with a sturdy paper towel; set each in a bowl.
- Pulse strawberries and granulated sugar in food processor until coarsely chopped. Scrape into colander, top with a paper towel and refrigerate overnight to drain well (this is important). Clean processor.
- Put ricotta, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer to strainer, cover with a paper towel and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving: Prop cones upright in tall glasses partially filled with granulated sugar to support cones. Fold drained berries and almond extract into ricotta mixture. Spoon into a gallon-size ziptop bag. Cut 1⁄2 inches off a corner; pipe filling into cones.