1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cannoli
delish light desert. great for using fresh picked strawberries!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1At least 1 day before serving, proceed through Step 3. Line a colander and a medium-size strainer with a sturdy paper towel; set each in a bowl.
- 2Pulse strawberries and granulated sugar in food processor until coarsely chopped. Scrape into colander, top with a paper towel and refrigerate overnight to drain well (this is important). Clean processor.
- 3Put ricotta, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in processor; pulse until smooth. Transfer to strainer, cover with a paper towel and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Just before serving: Prop cones upright in tall glasses partially filled with granulated sugar to support cones. Fold drained berries and almond extract into ricotta mixture. Spoon into a gallon-size ziptop bag. Cut 1⁄2 inches off a corner; pipe filling into cones.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cannoli
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 91.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese