Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Large Summery fun cookies!
Make and share this Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies for a Crowd recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (18 1/2 ounce) boxes strawberry cake mix
- 1 cup margarine, softened (2 cubes)
- 1 cup Crisco
- 8 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- Cream together margarine and crisco.
- Beat in eggs and water.
- Mix in all four cake mixes.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping table spoonfuls on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 11 minutes at 375 or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove to cooling rack.
These cookies are fantastic, and so easy to make. Very tasty! We will definitely be making them again.