Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An attractive cake that is light and flavor and texture. I'm not a big icing person but this one doesn't seem as heavy as most.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 5 ounces boxes frozen strawberries
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- Mix cake mix, flour and jello together.
- Add water, berries eggs and oil.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes in a greased 9x13 pan or until light brown.
- ICING: Beat butter and cream cheese together.
- Add powdered sugar and enough strawberries to make mixture fluffy.
The flavor was excellent but the cake was just crumbly and fell apart, I loved the frosting