Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great summertime cake.
- 1 strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup mashed strawberry (frozen, then thawed)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (or favorite frosting)
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients but strawberries.
- Mix on medium 3-4 minutes.
- Hand fold in strawberries.
- Pour into prepared pan, bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely, top with cool-whip.
- Keep refrigerated.