- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 4 eggs (unbeaten)
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat for 3 minutes (strawberries may be added last ½ minute).
- Place batter in a 9X13 pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Mix the icing ingredients and beat well.
- Spread on cake.