1/1 Photo of Strawberry Cake
Tracy K's Note:
This cake is simple to prepare, and tastes delicious with frozen strawberries. You can use a boxed cake mix, or make your favorite white cake recipe from scratch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 white cake, prepared as directed (13x9)
- 3 (10 ounce) packages sliced frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1Prepare cake as directed in 13x9 pan, from a mix or using your favorite white sheet cake recipe.
- 2When cake is hot from oven, poke holes all over with a skewer and pour strawberries over hot cake.
- 3Prepare icing (rest of ingredients) according to the following directions: In a small saucepan, pour small amount of milk in flour and mix till smooth.
- 4Add rest of milk and cook till thick, stirring to avoid lumps.
- 5Set aside.
- 6In a medium bowl, beat sugar, butter, and vanilla till creamy.
- 7Make sure sugar is dissolved.
- 8Add to cooked flour mixture, blend well.
- 9Pour over cake and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, serve chilled with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: