Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe over 35 years ago at a tupper wear party. It is so easy to make great on a hot day. I have make this cake many times no cooking required.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen strawberries (with juice)
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Add the jello with boiling water till dissolved.
- Take a tupper wear jello mold and grease it with mayonnaise.
- Add the jello and put the thawed strawberries in the mold.
- Put the mold in the sink and put the angel food cake in the mold,some of the juice will come out that is why you need to put in the sink so you don't make a mess. put the lid on mold and place upside down in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer ,place on a plate add cool whip to center of cake and.
- If you do not have a jello mold you can use a tube man make sure that you
- put some tin foil tightly over the mold.
wonderful! will make this very very often...I give it a 10!