This was one of my mother's favorite recipes. She always had one in the freezer just in case company came. I added the strawberry glaze and it makes a lovely dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients and seasonings.
- Add eggs, strawberries, and oil.
- Beat well with mixer.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
- 1/4 cup strawberry juice.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- 2 cups powdered sugar.
- Beat all with mixer until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cake.