1/5 Photos of Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Another special occasion breakfast treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 2In another small bowl, add the buttermilk, eggs, and butter; stir to combine.
- 3Add the buttermilk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
- 4Gently fold in the strawberries.
- 5In a large skillet or griddle,over medium heat, add a little vegetable oil or butter to coat the pan.
- 6Pour enough batter into the skillet to make a 5-inch circle; cook the pancakes until the tops are covered with tiny bubbles, then flip them over and finish cooking.
- 7Serve warm with strawberry syrup or melted butter and sifted powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 1003.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g