Another special occasion breakfast treat.
Make and share this Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, add the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine.
- In another small bowl, add the buttermilk, eggs, and butter; stir to combine.
- Add the buttermilk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients; stir just until combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries.
- In a large skillet or griddle,over medium heat, add a little vegetable oil or butter to coat the pan.
- Pour enough batter into the skillet to make a 5-inch circle; cook the pancakes until the tops are covered with tiny bubbles, then flip them over and finish cooking.
- Serve warm with strawberry syrup or melted butter and sifted powdered sugar.