The strawberry recipe swap has gotten me thinking STRAWBERRIES!!! We wanted pancakes this morning and these are what we had. We liked them with warmed puree on top and whipping cream. DD#3 was moaning she ate so many!
- Beat eggs.
- Add buttermilk, baking soda and melted butter.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Use griddle large frying pan or preheat electric skillet to 350ºF.
- Lightly, brush surface with butter.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake into skillet.
- Cool until bubbles form on the surface and edges are dry.
- Turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
- Serve with syrup or strawberry puree as desired.