1/1 Photo of Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
The strawberry recipe swap has gotten me thinking STRAWBERRIES!!! We wanted pancakes this morning and these are what we had. We liked them with warmed puree on top and whipping cream. DD#3 was moaning she ate so many!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs.
- 2Add buttermilk, baking soda and melted butter.
- 3Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4Fold in strawberries.
- 5Use griddle large frying pan or preheat electric skillet to 350ºF.
- 6Lightly, brush surface with butter.
- 7Pour 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake into skillet.
- 8Cool until bubbles form on the surface and edges are dry.
- 9Turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until done.
- 10Serve with syrup or strawberry puree as desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 202.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g