1/3 Photos of Strawberry Burritos
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Quick, easy dessert. They must make millions of these at the Troy Strawberry Festival in Troy Ohio. They say you haven't lived until you've tried one of these! I like them and am going to have them again for a Cinco de Mayo dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse, hull, and slice strawberries and place in a large bowl.
- 2Mix with 1/4 cup sugar and stir to blend.
- 3Allow to sit, refrigerated, until strawberries are juicy, about 1 hour.
- 4Take a moist paper towel and dab it across the face of the tortilla (until tortilla is slightly damp only).
- 5Sift confectioners (powdered) sugar all over tortilla until it is reasonably covered.
- 6Flip over and do other side the same way.
- 7Take 1/4 of the sugared strawberries and place in the middle of the tortilla.
- 8Fold up bottom edge and roll up sideways, burrito style.
- 9Place burrito on serving plate.
- 10Garnish with whipped cream and a little more sifted confectioners sugar (if desired).
- 11Repeat with other 3 burritos.
- 12Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 505.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g