1/1 Photo of Strawberry Brunch Parfait
A quick-to-fix breakfast treat from Cooking Light, June 2004
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apricot perserves in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until preseres melt.
- 2Add strawberries and toss gently to coat.
- 3Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt into each of 4 parfait glasses; top each serving with 1/3 cup strawberry mixture. Repeat the layers with the remaining yogurt and strawberry mixture.
- 4Top each serving with 2 tablespoons granola and 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Brunch Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 92.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: