Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an impressive dessert that I found in a Pillsbury cookbook. Make at least 4 hours before serving - needs to chill.
- Line two 8 or 9 inch round cake pans with foil; grease. In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes by hand. Divide batter evenly between lined, greased pans. Bake at 350 for 26-31 minutes. Cool. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Beat in pudding mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- To assemble torte, remove brownie layers from pans; remove foil. Place one layer on serving plate; top with half of the filling and 2 cups of the berries. Place remaining layer, top side up, on strawberries. Top with remaining filling and strawberries.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
- Chill several hours in refrigerator before serving. Store any remaining dessert in refrigerator.
This is a delicious and fancy dessert. I am making this for one of my customers tomorrow. She wanted a dessert to impress and this really does the trick!!