Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The untimate easy dessert to grab and go in a hurry. Everyone loves it! Adapted from a Quick Cookin recipe.
- brownie, make your own or buy ready made (1 13x9 pan)
- 453.59 g strawberry, washed dried,hulled and halved
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 1 container chocolate hard shell ice cream topping, like magic shell
- Spread cool whip over brownies.
- Arrange strawberries in a decorative pattern on the cool whip.
- I like rows alternating with points facing in opposite directions.
- Drizzle chocolate shell over the berries in a decorative pattern.
Awesome!! Its hard to believe i made theses almost fat-free! I used applesauce instead of veg.oil in my brownies. I used fat free cool whip. Also, i made these in a muffin pan. The first time my kids laid eyes on them they were begging for them!Lol!! Thanks for the great recipe!
Not only is this recipe easy and inexpensive.....it's DELICIOUS, too!! I took this to a family reunion today and it was a big hit with everyone. I got so many requests for the recipe, I couldn't help but laugh, since it truly is the simplest thing I've ever made. Thanks for much for this "keeper"!
Oh my, beautiful and decadent! A wonderful blend of flavors Laurie! Thanks so much for this fun dessert!