Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Sinful and good. My neighbour lady serves this dessert for brandings. It is suitable for any occasion, like bridal or baby showers, etc. Just remember not to overbake the brownie.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 1⁄2 pints chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 (1 small) jar strawberry glaze
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add salt and eggs and continue to beat.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and icing sugar in seperate bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread on top of cooled brownie.
- Lastly combine strawberries and glaze.
- Spoon over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Since I love strawberries paired with chocolate, this recipe sounded like a winner, which it definitely is! The combination of flavors is a dream come true...thanks for sharing, Cullinaryjudge!
Oh I will be sure to try to make this!