Recipe by chef ukup
This recipe is an old favorite of mine. A great melt in your mouth delight. It's a hit with the ladies and even suprises the gents. This recipe is very variable. Some like it cheesy, some like chicken, some like berries. So play around with it.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 ounce white wine
- 1 pinch chicken soup base
- 4 strawberries
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 crepes
- 4 cooked asparagus spears (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- 6 brie cubes (1/4 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm crepes in an oven barely turned on on a pan.
- In a frying pan, combine butter, wine, chicken soup base and strawberries.
- If using asparagus add now.
- Thinly slice chicken. And add to frying pan. Add cream and brie. When cream starts to bubble, add parmesan cheese to thicken.
- Set crepes on a plate and spoon the contents of the frying pan into the crepes and roll.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and some of the remaining sauce with the pan.
- Garnish wish a sliced strawberry fan on top.