This recipe has been submitted for play in ZWT8 - Mexico, Courtesy of Mission Foods. This nice light refreshing crepe, has no cooking time. It doesn't get any nicer than this.
- Thaw the frozen strawberries and puree in a blender until smooth. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cup cottage cheese.
- Place 2 tablespoons each of sliced strawberries and chopped peaches over the cottage cheese.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of strawberry sauce over each tortilla.
- Spoon an additional tablespoon of sauce onto each serving plate, roll up the tortilla and place seam side down on serving plate.
- Top each tortilla with remaining strawberry sauce and garnish with sliced kiwi and strawberries.
Delicious and healthy breakfast! I made one crepe using a high fibre tortilla, fat-free cottage cheese and President's Choice Twice the Fruit Strawberry Spread in place of the frozen strawberries in syrup. I loved the combination of strawberries, kiwi and peaches. Yum. Made for ZWT8.