1 hr 10 mins
This is really good for baby or wedding showers.My kids also like to pack it in their lunchbox as a dessert or snack.I just wrap the finished "sandwiches"individually and keep them in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl,form well in center.
- 2Pour in liquid ingredients.
- 3Stir by hand.
- 4Pour into 2 greased and floured 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- 6Cool and wrap in foil and freeze.
- 7Slice into thin slices while frozen.
- 8Combine cream cheese and reserved strawberry juice.
- 9Spread mixture between 2 slices of bread.
- 10Refrigerate,or refreeze.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bread with Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1995 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3065.0
- Calories from Fat 1446
- Total Fat 160.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.4 g
- Cholesterol 547.7 mg
- Sodium 1114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 373.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 214.2 g
- Protein 41.7 g