1/3 Photos of Strawberry Bread & Strawberry Butter
1 hr 20 mins
Jennifer Bennifer's Note:
My family has been making this for years, we love it. I’m sure you will too. Thanks for the great reviews. You must try the strawberry butter. I like the butter to be very cold or frozen when I eat it on the warm bread. I know the bread is good on its own, but it is excellent with the butter. It is definately worth your time and extra strawberries to make the butter. I'm sure it would make good french toast. I've never tried it, because it doesn't last long enough in my house for me to make french toast out of it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package whole frozen strawberries, thawed & drained (they will mash in the mixer)
- 2Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt & soda.
- 3Combine eggs, oil & strawberries.
- 4Add to dry ingredients. Use a mixer and mix together.
- 5Pour into a greased and floured 9”x5” loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 mins or until a toothpick comes out fairly clean.
- 7Serve with strawberry butter.
- 9Combine ingredients & blend with mixer. Serve with strawberry bread & enjoy.
- 10Note: This makes a lot more than needed for 1 loaf of bread. Store in a container in the freezer when not using. It lasts for a long time in the freezer. No need to thaw before next use. Just scrape some off with a butter knife and spread. (I like it better when it is a little frozen.).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bread & Strawberry Butter
Serving Size: 1 (1539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4863.1
- Calories from Fat 2751
- Total Fat 305.7 g
- Saturated Fat 134.2 g
- Cholesterol 860.0 mg
- Sodium 3572.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 515.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.1 g
- Sugars 345.7 g
- Protein 37.2 g