Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 cup strawberry puree (2 10 oz pkgs frozen or 2 pints fresh)
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup oil substitute (such as Smucker's Baking Healthy)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease the bottoms and 1/2" up the sides of (2) 9x5" loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry puree, eggs, oil, and sugar.
- In a second bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the strawberry mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Pour batter into loaf pans, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake 40-50 minutes at 350°F or until toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove loaves from pans and continue cooling on rack.
Thank you so much for a low fat bread. It's perfect! Amazing strawberry flavor, it rose nicely, good texture and my husband and I just love it!!! I'll definitely add it to my list of low fat breads and muffins.