- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed and undrained.
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Puree strawberries in blender or food processor.
- Combine eggs and oil in small bowl and whisk throughly.
- Sift remaining ingredients into a large bowl.
- Make a well in center.
- Pour in eggs and puree and blend well using a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan that has been greased and floured.
- Bake about 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.