Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great quick bread, dissappears before you know it.
- 1 cup strawberry, pureed (2-10 oz pkgs frozen or 2 pints fresh)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry puree, eggs and oil.
- Blend in sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add flour.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5" loaf pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes at 350F.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- Serve with sweetened cream cheese.
Absoulutly,hand down the yummiest bread!!!This was a cinch to put together,it was moist and just enough strawberry flavor.I used 20 oz. fresh strawberry puree and didnt make any changes.Next time I make this,and their WILL be a next time, I will add some chopped nuts to the batter.Thanks for this excellent recipe,Erin,Great Job!!!!!
I have been meaning to try this for a long time. When I found I had leftover fresh strawberries I decided to make it! I ended up throwing in one banana and pureeing it with the strawberries. It smelled just wonderful and tasted even better! I'll make it again for sure! Thanks Erin!
This bread is so yummy. I used fresh strawberries and believe that is what makes this so good. Very moist and the perfect breakfast bread. I served warm with butter. A winner.