Recipe by Miss Erin C.
A great quick bread, dissappears before you know it.
Top Review by crawfish pie
Absoulutly,hand down the yummiest bread!!!This was a cinch to put together,it was moist and just enough strawberry flavor.I used 20 oz. fresh strawberry puree and didnt make any changes.Next time I make this,and their WILL be a next time, I will add some chopped nuts to the batter.Thanks for this excellent recipe,Erin,Great Job!!!!!
- 1 cup strawberry, pureed (2-10 oz pkgs frozen or 2 pints fresh)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine strawberry puree, eggs and oil.
- Blend in sugar, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add flour.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5" loaf pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes at 350F.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
- Serve with sweetened cream cheese.