Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Jo Pratt).
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, and salt; combine with sugar.
- Make a well in center of mixture; put eggs, strawberries, oil, and nuts in well and stir until moistened.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes.