Recipe by VeggieHippie
Helton House Bed & Breakfast AUTHOR: Patti Barrett
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is a good bread! I used fresh strawberries and only 2 tsp cinnamon (that is all I had left) but otherwise made as is. Moist and fresh tasting with the chunks of strawberries throughout. Made for I Recommend Tag.
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs (well-beaten)
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir dry ingredients in large bowl making a well in the center of mixture.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour into well. Stir enough to dampen all ingredients.
- Pour into greased, lightly floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees - 45 minutes to 1 hour, or when done. Cool before removing from pan.