- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mashed strawberries
- 1 1⁄4 cups oil
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry juice, drained from mashed strawberries
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Make a well in centre of mixture.
- Stir strawberries, oil and eggs in by hand .
- Pour into two greased 9x5" loaf pans.
- Bake at given temperature for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- For topping, blend reserved strawberry juice with cream cheese. Drizzle over cooled loaves.