Recipe by Chef Creampuff
This is a very quick and easy recipe for those who like strawberries! These would also make good pancakes.
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- water, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients listed).
- Puree the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the pureed strawberries and brandy extract into the dry mixture and stir until combined.
- If the batter is too thick, thin it out with a little water.
- Then prepare them as desired; pancakes or waffles.
- Serve with sliced strawberries or whipped cream. Enjoy!