3600 hrs 15 mins
Posted in reply to a message board request for "Fruit Liqueur/Brandy." Note:Use only fully ripened, unblemished fruit. Cooking time = fermenting time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use only fully ripened, unblemished fruit.
- 2Wash and remove stems/hulls.
- 3Chop and mash fruit.
- 4Place in a plastic container or large glass bottle.
- 5Dissolve sugar in the vodka or brandy.
- 6Pour over the fruit.
- 7Cover and let sit in a cool dark place for 4 to 6 months.
- 8Strain out the fruit and bottle.
- 9Your fruit brandy is ready to drink!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Brandy
Serving Size: 1 (1585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2982.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 344.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 326.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g