Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a cool and refreshing no bake pie. Super easy and delicious...chill time not included in time.
Top Review by angelgirl70
This is sooo good! I have made this several times, and it has always gotten rave reviews. Just a note, everytime I have made this (using the exact measurements), there is enough filling for two pies; so I always buy an extra crust, and have twice the yummy goodness!
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in sugar.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread a thin layer of glaze over bottom of crust.
- Place strawberry slices on glaze and cover with remaining glaze.
- Gently smooth cream cheese mixture over glazed berries.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.