Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool and refreshing no bake pie. Super easy and delicious...chill time not included in time.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in sugar.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread a thin layer of glaze over bottom of crust.
- Place strawberry slices on glaze and cover with remaining glaze.
- Gently smooth cream cheese mixture over glazed berries.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
This is sooo good! I have made this several times, and it has always gotten rave reviews. Just a note, everytime I have made this (using the exact measurements), there is enough filling for two pies; so I always buy an extra crust, and have twice the yummy goodness!
This was a hit at our Thanksgiving. It was a great light desert after a full meal and everyone loved it. It was the first to go, over the traditional pies. Thanks so much for this keeper recipe.