Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a cool and refreshing no bake pie. Super easy and delicious...chill time not included in time.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually beat in sugar.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread a thin layer of glaze over bottom of crust.
- Place strawberry slices on glaze and cover with remaining glaze.
- Gently smooth cream cheese mixture over glazed berries.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.