Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pretty and refreshing, this summer punch is a slush type drink. Yield depends on how large of a glass you use for serving. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 -2 pint strawberry (fresh, sliced or frozen)
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sprite (or 7-up)
- Dissolve 1 1/2 cups sugar in 1 cup boiling water.
- Mix all other ingredients into sugar/water mixture.
- To serve, scoop slush into glasses to about 2/3rds full.
- Top off with 7-up and serve immediately.
This is a great punch to keep in the freezer.
I made this last night for my best friend and she just couldn't say enough about it!! We both got nicely buzzed without realizing it. Thanks for the great recipe, I will be keeping some in my freezer too!
It was really good:) I would recommend cutting the strawberries into quarters so they're easy to get out of the cup. READ THE WHOLE RECIPE before the party. I just read the ingredients and made it about 30 minutes before the party (because it says it takes 35 minutes) and then it didn't have time to freeze. I put the strawberries in ice cube trays with water in them and they were really cute ice cubes.