Pretty and refreshing, this summer punch is a slush type drink. Yield depends on how large of a glass you use for serving. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve 1 1/2 cups sugar in 1 cup boiling water.
- 2Mix all other ingredients into sugar/water mixture.
- 4To serve, scoop slush into glasses to about 2/3rds full.
- 5Top off with 7-up and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Blush Punch
Serving Size: 1 (3668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g