Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake Trifle is the perfect addition to a summer barbecue. It just screams 4th of July or Memorial Day to me!
- 1 lb strawberry
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 8 ounces lb cake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Cut pound cake into slices.
- Find a glass about the size of your trifle glass and cut 4 circles and insert in bottom of trifle glasses.
- Wash, trim and slice strawberries (reserve 4 strawberries for tops).
- Wash blueberries.
- Whip cream and powdered sugar until peaks form.
- Place a layer of strawberry slices on top of each. Top strawberries with whipped cream and level it off.
- Gently place a ring of blueberries around glass.
- Place a strawberry in each center and serve.