Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This makes a delicious dessert. Recipe is from Family Circle.
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 12 pecan shortbread cookies, crumbled (such as Keebler Pecan Sandies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a shallow 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss together strawberries, blueberries, pecans, sugar and cornstarch.
- Spoon into the prepared baking dish and drizzle with orange juice.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and topping is nicely browned.
- Cool; serve warm.