Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I take this to work with me and it has fruit, cereal and yogurt in it. Sweet, yet good for you and a quick thing to grab on the way out the door. For brown bagging, you can pack the cereal, berries and yogurt seperate and put a plastic glass and a long dessert spoon in the bag. This can also easily be breakfast. My friends always drool over this when I bring it to work.
- 5 -7 large frozen strawberries, slightly defrosted
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup frozen wild blueberries, slightly defrosted
- 1 -2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute or 1 -2 teaspoon powdered artificial sweetener, of choice
- 1 cup fat-free lemon yogurt or 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (lemon is best, Vegans use soy yogurt, Wholesoy is the best)
- 1⁄2-1 cup blueberry almond cereal (I use Kroger Brand, you can get Blueberry Moring form Post, Vegans use your favorite flaked cereal w)
- Mix berries with Splenda in seperate bowls.
- Layer yogurt, berries, cereal.
- Repeat layers.
- If using different berries, layer yogurt, strawberries, cereal then yogurt, blueberries then cereal.
- Insert spoon and enjoy.