Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very tasty and refreshing. The ice cream makes it so creamy. Yummm.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries in syrup (partially thawed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 fresh strawberries (optional)
- Combine undrained strawberries, lemonade concentrate, ice cream, and milk in a blender.
- Process till smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with a strawberry--put a slit in it vertically and slip it onto the edge of the glass.