Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great Martini! I had it around Valentines Day at the Melting Pot. It's great for anytime of the year though. Sweet and delicious!
- 2 ounces champagne
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka (Stoli)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce strawberry daiquiri mix
- Combine the vodka, daiquiri mix and pinapple juice.
- Float the Champagne on the top.
- Garnish with strawberry.
This was sparkling wonderment! The strawberry flavor was great, mixed with the pineapple and champagne. I did use homemade daiquiri mix, so that may have been a little different. I think I will file this away for special occasions with my husband! Thanks for sharing, oharaj5! Made for Fall PAC 2011.