Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
We have a local Strawberry Festival each year and this was the winning recipe for 2005.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups strawberries (chopped, drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- whipped cream, in a spray can
- Cook time is the chill time.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the chopped strawberries. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place Lady Fingers around the sides and on the bottom of a greased 9 –in. spring form pan. Pour filling into pan.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Remove the sides of the pan. Place on a cake plate.
- Top with sliced strawberries. Garnish with the can of whipped cream. Slice and serve.