Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very refreshing cool dessert that is beautiful to serve to company in a martini glass.
- 354.88 ml fresh strawberries
- 226.79 g cream cheese, cut in small cubes
- 118.29 ml sifted confectioners' sugar
- 113.39 g container Cool Whip, thawed
- In a blender combine strawberries, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Blend until mixture is smooth. Pour into mixing bowl and fold in cool whip. Spoon mixture into glasses and chill at least 3 hours. To serve top with additional whipped topping, sliced strawberries and sliced almonds.
I am a Patisserie Chef in Muskogee Oklahoma, and this is now my new favorite Strawberry cake filling.. Layering with a traditional Raspberry filling.. so super excited..
It was very easy to make. I had never made mousse before. I added chopped pecans as a garnish.
Fabulous! So light and delicious. Elegant enough to serve in pretty dessert dishes for company. This is a keeper!