Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Best of Country Cooking 1999. Recipe submitted by Elaine Gagnon of Rhode Island. These biscuits are very good with ice cream and strawberries.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in the milk until a thick batter forms.
- Drop four mounds of batter onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer biscuits with berries and ice cream in bowls.