Strawberry Bavarian Cream
- Drain strawberries, reserving syrup.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add enough cold water to reserved syrup to measure 1 cup; stir into dissolved gelatin. Chill until almost set.
- Beat gelatin until foamy. Fold whipped cream and thawed strawberries into gelatin. Pour into 1 quart mold or into individual dessert dishes and chill until firm.
- Unmold; if desired, serve with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with strawberries or other fruits.